Thursday, June 23, 2011

Carpet Stains You Can't Remove


How many times have you throw away carpets, because they have stains, you can't remove. I personally, know many people, who have done so. Otherwise, if you are not one of those people, I'll share with you some “strange” stains, which are difficult to remove.


Grass. When I hear grass, I can think only of white pants and their dirty knees. Of course, I've tried bleaching them, but... the stain stayed there and the pants were with different colour. If the stain is on your skin, it is not a problem, because you just can wash it.

Coloured hair. I bet that you use only one towel to dry your hair. Yes, I know that you can't wash it afterwards, because the hair colours have so many harmful chemicals that even the strongest washing powder can't wash. I can't imagine if you drop that on the carpet. For sure you will buy new one. 

Chocolate milk. Have you tried to scrub chocolate from your carpet? If you don't believe me, don't do it purposely.

Pie filling. I'll give an example, from personal experience, when my T-shirt gets dirty with some fruit (blueberry, cherry and etc.) I directly throw it away, just like trash, without giving it second thought how to clean.

If you don't believe what I said about the carpet cleaning, you can hire a professional cleaning service, but the only result will be a waste of your money. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment