Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to Clean with Coca Cola


Cleaning is not a very pleasant task. You can have fun while doing it. For instance, you can use some extraordinary cleaning products. Coca Cola is one of them. There are a lot of rumours on the Internet about its cleaning properties. This is why you need to know some of them, provided by professionals.


I call domestic cleaners to clean my house from time to time. So, I decided to ask them if it is really possible to clean with Coca Cola. They shared some useful tips with me. Here they are.

First of all, you need to know why Coca Cola is capable of cleaning things. It contains phosphoric acid. The pH level is 2.8. If the acid is pure, it can eat metal and dissolve concrete.

Actually, Coca Cola can be used to clean certain things, but it cannot replace detergents completely. I will share with you the things, which I have tried.

You can clean a toilet bowl with Coca Cola. Pour one can over the bowl. Leave it for half an hour and flush. That should work well for bathtubs and sinks, too.

You can also remove grease from clothes with Coca Cola. Pour the Coke over the clothes. Then put them into the washing machine along with some detergent.

Corrosion on battery terminals can be easily removed by pouring some coke over it.

I am pretty much sure that there are other uses of Coke for cleaning, but I haven't tried them. If you would like to know them you can ask domestic cleaning Frankston.

0 comments:

Post a Comment