Monday, October 24, 2011

Top Teflon Coated Iron Cleaning Recipe

I love my iron, but I loved my favourite green T-shirt much more, but accidentally I damaged it with the iron and there is no way to repair it. While searching for a way to overcome my T-shirt, I was looking for the best way to clean the teflon coat of my iron after the awful accident and then I stumbled upon a great recipe that helped me restore the original condition of my iron. In addition, this great cleaning solution saved me a great amount of money(which I can spend on a new T-shirt). 
Here is the magical mixture, provided by cleaners London:

  • 2 tablespoons of baking soda
  • half cup of bleach
  • 1 cup of water
  1. Mix all ingredients into an old pot and put it on the stove to boil for 5 to 10 minutes. It's very important not to breath fumes, because they're toxic. Don't forget to put a pair of rubber gloves on before getting down to cleaning the stained teflon coated iron.
  2. Before applying the cleaning solution, ensure that the iron is cool. Otherwise, it's highly possible that you burn yourself.
  3. You need a clean cloth to wipe the residue using the cleaning solution. To make your tefloan coated iron fantastic clean, you may need a plastic scrubber to remove any though stains. Ensure that you're very gently when taking care of the teflon coat of your iron, because it can be easily damaged by an sharp item.
Once you've got rid of stuck dirt, use a clean cloth to wipe the iron. You may be surprised by the cleaning power of the simple recipe above. If you consider purchasing a new iron, you'd better try to restore the old one with the cleaning mixture above, it may save you a lot of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment