Did ever get a cut and spilled some blood on the wall. It can happen every day you can move something heavy and scratch yourself somewhere. Another way is simply to cut yourself with a knife while preparing the salad or simply kill a mosquito on the wall. The result is a couple of stains that if you rub, not only will you damage the wall, but also the stain won't be removed completely.
So cleaning the blood stains from the wall is a delicate process that require specific handling. First of all before you begin cleaning finish your other work and whatever you do treat your wound.
Health comes on first place so make sure you disinfect the wound and bind it with a bandage or a sticking plaster, just make sure you stop the bleeding. After that a good idea is to put rubber gloves not to contaminate the wound. So you are ready to clean the wall, here is what you do:
- Start by filling a bucket with water, then put a little dish soap in the water. Dish soap and water together are an excellent cleaners SW12.
- Use a rag on the ground so no water falls on the floor or carpet.
- Use a sponge or a cloth, dip it in the solution and simply blot the stain carefully not to remove the paint as well.
- If the stain remains you can use a stain-blocking primer.
- Simply put the primer on the stain.
- Let it dry off and put again the primer on the stain.
- Let the area dry off before you start applying the paint.
- Use paint colour that is identical to the wall and simply paint on the primer.
- Let the area dry off and you are ready.
Just in case you don't want to clean the wall you can call professional house cleaners SW12, who can handle the job. The professionals always know what to do but always make sure that the cleaning cost doesn't affect too much your monthly budget.