Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tips on Cleaning Oil Spots from Driveway


I have a beautiful house with a big garden and a drive way. The kids love to play on the lawn in front of the house. So that is why I feel obligated to keep it in good shape. Maintaining a lawn clean is not as difficult as keeping the drive way clean.


I used to be a mechanic before my current job occupation so I perform the repairs of my car all by myself. Usually I do that in the weekends when I have more time but still it requires dedication. Usually people wonder why I simply don't buy a new car but I simply love that old car which a person can tweak. From time to time I attend drag races and like to race from time to time. I do it because I like it not because I simply want to win.

As you know doing repairs and tuning a car makes a mess and you really must specialize in cleaning and act like one of those professional cleaners Nunhead to keep the environment around the house safe for the kids. Usually there are huge greasy stains from oil and other stuff on the drive way so you have to be prepared to clean them . Here are some simple tips how to clean your driveway:

  1. You can use some house hold cleaners Nunhead to help you like start by pouring some coca cola on the stains and leave them like that for 12 hours.
  2. After that prepare a cleaning solution which contains loads of dish wash detergent a little vinegar and water.
  3. Use a big sponge to scrub the stains away and after every sponge use a hard brush to get rid of tougher stains.
  4. After that use the garden hose directly on the stains until is no more.
  5. If this doesn't work just buy a concrete cleaner from the nearby store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment